Mar 01, 2019 | Kevin Mehlenbacher | 951 views
March Break Hockey Camp - Spots Still Available
Mota Elite Hockey Skills is happy to announce the offering of a March Break Camp, March 11th to March 15th.
The training format will focus on developing the proper mechanics towards combining the dynamics of skating, shooting and efficient puck handling skills executed at game speed.The following skills will be focused on:
• Skating Efficiency and Edge Control
• Fundamental Puck Handling Skills
• Stopping and Crossovers for balanced transitions with and without the Puck
• Controlled Stick Handling while skating
• Shooting Techniques
• 2 hrs ON ICE each day that includes both power skating and puck skills
• 1 hr OFF ICE each day with a focus on basic athletic skills training that will emphasize Stability and Balance (Students should bring proper gym attire.
• 1 hr mid week of video review and instruction
All players will need full hockey equipment, water bottle, gym attire, and a small snack.
Camp is open to players aged 8-16, split between 2 groups. Players will be grouped according to age and caliber.
All ice times are at Hespeler Memorial Arena.
Skating and Edge instruction will be assisted with Terri Ford Skating.
Space is limited. To register contact Kevin at [email protected]. Please note that your spot is confirmed once payment is received.
Cost is $350.00 for the week, and will include a jersey. Please indicate what size jersey your player will need at time of registration
Camp Schedule is as follows:
Monday - Drop off 8:30am. Pick up 12:00pm.
Tuesday - Drop off 8:00am. Pick up 11:30am.
Wednesday - Drop off 8:00am. Pick up 11:30am.
Thursday - Drop off 8:00am. Pick up 11:30am.
Friday - Drop off 8:00am. Pick up 12:00pm.
Monday - Drop off 12:00pm. Pick up 3:30pm.
Tuesday - Drop off 12:00pm. Pick up 3:30pm.
Wednesday - Drop off 1:00pm. Pick up 5:00pm.
Thursday - Drop off 12:00pm. Pick up 3:30pm.
Friday - Drop off 12:00pm. Pick up 5:00pm.