The Equipment Director Shall:
● maintain an inventory of all equipment owned by the Association;
● determine the best quality equipment submitted by service
providers and/or manufacturers and report such to the Purchasing
● collect rental fees and security deposits for all goalie equipment
leased for summer
● Distribute iPads for electronic gamesheets and distribute
gamesheet access codes
●Order the Timbits jerseys for the U7 and Hockey Basics programs.
● Order socks for the Representative and Local League teams.
● repair or have repaired all equipment owned by the Association;
● submit to the Treasurer and Purchasing Director in each year an
estimate of revenues and expenditures for the next fiscal year of
● present a report regarding equipment to the Board;
● laisse directly with the Purchasing