Permission to Skate (PTS) and NRP Forms, News (Hespeler Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 02, 2022 | Jessica Belovari-Tedford | 388 views
Permission to Skate (PTS) and NRP Forms
Players who wish to tryout for AAA and/or AA must have a Permission to Skate form and/or Non-Resident Passport signed by HMHA.  A PTS (Permission to Skate) form is required to tryout for AAA.  The Hespeler AAA home centre is the Cambridge Hawks. The PTS form is only available to players trying out for U10 and above in the upcoming Season.  A NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is required to tryout for AA. The NRP is only available to players trying out for the U12 or older age groups in the upcoming season.

When requesting a PTS/NRP Form, please ensure that you also register with HMHA.  You will need to register your player BUT DO NOT PAY THE FEE.  Choose the option to pay later or with e-Transfer.  You will only need to pay the fee if your player is playing on a HMHA team this season.

Please Click Here to Request a PTS/NRP Form

PTS Forms will be emailed out in August and NRP forms will be available for pickup the first week of September. 
If you have any questions please email [email protected]

Schiedel Construction
The Single Source for Design, Planning & Construction With over 50 years experience in the construction industry, Schiedel Construction has earned the reputation of being one of Southern Ontario's leading design-build general contractors.
Riverside Auto Sales & Service
Riverside Auto Sales is a 100% Canadian used car dealership located in Guelph, Ontario. We are locally owned and operated and have been serving this area with quality pre-owned vehicles since 1995. You can also have your car serviced by Riverside Auto Sales & Service. Our commitment is to your satisfaction for your used car purchase and auto service.