Permission to Skate Forms, News (Hespeler Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 05, 2023 | JBelovari | 849 views
Permission to Skate Forms
To request a Permission to Skate (PTS) or a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) please use the forms linked below.

AAA Permission to Skate
Use this form AAA Permission to Skate to request a AAA PTS.
This is required to attend U10AAA to U18AAA tryouts at your home AAA centre.
These will be emailed out in early April ahead of AAA Tryouts. Please have all requests in by April 15th.

AA Non-Resident Passport (NRP)
Use this form AA Non-Resident Player Passport Request (NRP) to request an NRP form to attend U12AA to U18AA tryouts at another OMHA centre.
You can only choose one centre.
These will be available for pickup in early April.  You will get an email letting you know when and where to pick them up. Please have all requests in by April 22nd.

Junior Hockey PTS
Use this form Junior Permission to Skate (PTS) to request a Junior Hockey PTS to attend Junior hockey tryout camps.  You will need to request a PTS for each team you wish to skate with.
These will be emailed as they come in starting in mid-April.

If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]
Cambridge Bingo & Gaming Centre
Cambridge Bingo & Gaming Centre and Hespeler Minor Hockey Association, partners since 2013.
AtoMc - McDonalds
Supporting Atom Hockey Across Canada McDonald's® Canada is proud to continue our support of minor hockey in Canadian communities. atoMc® Hockey builds on McDonald's Canada's 25-year relationship with Hockey Canada with the goal of providing support to Atom teams across the country.
Tim Hortons
Serving the community means more than just coffee. That's why your local Tim Hortons is proud to support the Hespeler Minor Hockey Association.